neljapäev, 9. veebruar 2023

Get there as agreed

I was in capital and I had to return to home town on Sunday, but everything was a bit vague, whether and how I would get back.

On Sunday morning, while thinking about it, I saw an advertisement with a picture of a car, with the text “Get there as agreed". I smiled... and that's how it went, by the evening I was back home, as planned.

*****

Kokkulepitult kohale

Olin Tallinnas ja pidin pühapäeval Võrru naasma, aga kõik oli pisut ebamäärane, kas ja kuidas tagasi saan.

Pühapäeva hommikul selle üle mõeldes jäi mulle Delfi uudiste vahel ette autopildiga reklaam, tekstiga “Kokkulepitult kohale”. Naeratasin… ja nii läkski, õhtuks olin kodus, nagu plaan oligi.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

THE PRINCE OF LILIES

While vacationing in Crete, I visited the mighty birth cave of the supreme god Zeus and the Palace of Knossos, which is over 4,000 years old...