neljapäev, 27. aprill 2023

Storm

I saw a quote from Paulo Coelho's "Zahir" on Instagram this Sunday morning: “Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.”

I had a meeting on that afternoon that suddenly pushed my recently quite quiet life into a more active mode. Like a wind blowing in the sails.

*****

Torm

Nägin pühapäeva hommikul Instagramis tsitaati Paulo Coelho “Zahirist”: “Mitte kõik tormid ei tule Su elu segama. Mõned tulevad Su teed puhtaks pühkima.”

Samal pärastlõunal toimus üks kohtumine, mis lükkas mu tükk aega vaikselt triivinud elule äkki palju rohkem elu sisse. Nagu tuul seni tühjalt rippunud purjedesse.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...