neljapäev, 28. märts 2024

A like alpha

The Saturday after a Friday night party that went quite crazy. I drank coffee by the lake and chatted with my friend on the phone. Driving back from there, I saw boards in someone’s yard, put together, so they formed a letter A. Thinking about the topics that we had discussed, I laughed to myself - what is it now: does the Universe want to say that from now on, only alpha men... or send me to Anonymous Alcoholics? Since the alcohol amounts were quite modest though, I was hoping for the first.

*****

A nagu alfa

Ühe üsna rajult lõppenud reedeõhtuse peo järgne laupäev. Jõin järve ääres kohvi ja lobisesin telefonitsi sõbrannaga. Sealt tagasi sõites nägin ühes hoovis suure A tähe kujuliselt kokku löödud laudu. Jutuks olnud teemadele mõeldes naersin endamisi, kumb see nüüd on: kas Universum tahab öelda, et edaspidi ainult A-kategooria mehed… või siis mind Anonüümsetesse Alkohoolikutesse saata. Kuna alkoholikogused olid siiski üsna tagasihoidlikud, lootsin esimest.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

The most enjoyable holiday

I passed through nearby town, a bit bored and tired after the trip to Turkey that ended a few days earlier. Thoughts about of what is the po...