neljapäev, 29. august 2024

Body signs

It always amazes me how the soul speaks through the body. 

I was a bit anxious from the general panic regarding price increases and looking at my personal finances, it seemed that maybe after many years of pleasant life as a writer, I should go back to a real work with a real salary. As soon as I applied for a couple of positions, I was struck by a mysterious pain in my right heel… Right foot troubles are associated with not wanting to move on with work, career and other issues associated with male energy, while the left side of the body is associated with relationships, female energy, and women.

*****

Keha märgid

Mind jahmatab ikka ja jälle, kuidas hing räägib keha kaudu. 

Olin ka ikkagi natuke ärevil üldisest paanikast seoses suurte hinnatõusudega ning isiklikele rahaasjadele silma vaadates tundus, et ehk peaks ka pärast seitsmeaastast mõnusat kirjanikuelu uuesti mingile päris, palgaga tööle minema. Kohe, kui olin paari kohta kandideerinud, tabas mind müstiline parema kanna valu… parema jala hädasid seostatakse soovimatusega edasi liikuda töö, eneseteostuse ja muude meesenergiaga seotud valdkondades, samas kui vasak kehapool on seotud suhete, naisenergia ja naistega.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...