neljapäev, 5. september 2024

The most joyful and profitable path

I felt that I had too many apartments, property is also a liability, so I put two of them up for sale. The next morning after adding the second one, I had to drive to another city - I saw a lot of cars with a certain number combination both in my home town, on the way to another city, and on the way back, which was a good sign for me: you are on the right track. 

I made a decent profit, and later it turned out that it would have been so expensive to renovate this sold apartment into a beautiful home, so it was a great choice to sell it. Less stress and more money!

*****

Rõõmuküllaseim ja tulusaim tee

Tundsin, et mu nimele oli liiga mitu korterit kogunenud, omand on ka kohustus, nii et panin kaks neist müüki. Järgmisel hommikul pärast teise lisamist oli vaja Tartusse sõita - nägin nii Võrus, teel teise linna kui ka tagasiteel rohkesti ühe teatud numbrikombinatsiooniga autosid, mis on ikka mu jaoks tähendanud head märki: oled õigel teel. 

Sain korraliku kasumi ja hiljem selgus, et müüdud korteri ilusaks koduks remontimine oleks läinud nii kalliks, et tegin väga hästi, et selle maha müüsin. Vähem stressi ja rohkem raha!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...