neljapäev, 2. november 2023

Spoil yourself

I had just grumbled to my friend one evening that I hadn't seen any clear signs for a long time... and at the same time admitted that, of course, I hadn't asked any specific questions either. 

The next morning, when I was taking a taxi to the old town, I first saw a big advertising poster for smoothies with the text “Spoil yourself", then at the next corner a poster with pictures of two books (yes, still the most joyful path for me!) and before reaching the destination I saw a sticker on the rainwater pipe with the text "Do what you love / work hard / have fun / make history".

Yes, boss!

*****

Tee endale pai 

Olin sõbrannale üks õhtu just nurisenud, et pole ammu ühtegi selget märki näinud… ja tunnistasin samas, et pole muidugi ka konkreetseid küsimusi küsinud.

Järgmisel hommikul taksoga vanalinna sõites vaatas mulle kõigepealt vastu suur smuutide reklaamplakat tekstiga “Tee endale pai”, seejärel järgmisel nurgal plakat kahe raamatu pildiga (jaa, ikka kõige rõõmuküllasem tee!) ning enne sihtkohta jõudmist nägin vihmaveetoru peal kleepsu tekstiga “Do what you love / work hard / have fun / make history”. 

Jah, boss!

♡ 

Buy the book: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086T2R5J9?pf_rd_r=N3QJQ8PSKAJSRZYZFF4C&pf_rd_p=6fc81c8c-2a38-41c6-a68a-f78c79e7253f

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...