neljapäev, 16. mai 2024

Brighter days

 I'm that rare type - or I've really created so good life for myself - that I'm happy almost all the time. But one rainy Tuesday, I was really not in the good mood, for no other reason than a dream with not the best emotion... and maybe also some thoughts on the topic of whether I'm still going in the right direction with my life and relationship choices.

I cleaned the house, made a fire in the fireplace, listened to music, my mood improved. And Instagram said with a beautiful picture of a girl walking over a bridge from the rain into the sunshine: "Hold on, my girl, brighter days are coming."

*****

Helgemad päevad

Ma olen see haruldane tüüp - või siis olen endale tõesti loonud sellise elu -, et ma olengi peaaegu kogu aeg õnnelik. Aga ühel vihmasel teisipäeval olin tõesti kuidagi liimist lahti, ilma suurema põhjuseta kui üks mitte just parima emotsiooniga unenägu… ja ehk ka mõned mõtted sel teemal, kas astun ikka õiges suunas oma elu ja suhtevalikutega.

Koristasin kodu, tegin kaminasse tule, kuulasin muusikat, tuju läks paremaks. Ja Instagram ütles ilusa pildiga üle rippsilla vihma käest päikesepaistesse jalutavast tüdrukust: “Pea vastu, mu tüdruk, helgemad päevad on tulemas.”

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...