neljapäev, 23. mai 2024

Let's make your ideas come true!

I was in the capital and thought about the future, what I would like to do next and what would bring me the most joy. When I looked at the advertising posters, the universe showed real enthusiasm - Telia posters were everywhere with the text: "Let's make your ideas come true!”

*****

Viime Su ideed ellu

Olin pealinnas ja mõtlesin tulevikule, mida ma tahaksin edasi teha ja mis mulle kõige rohkem rõõmu teeks. Kui reklaamplakateid vaatasin, siis universum ilmutas igatahes tõelist entusiasmi - igal pool ilutsesid Telia plakatid tekstiga: “Viime Su ideed ellu!”

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...