neljapäev, 9. mai 2024

The most enjoyable holiday

I passed through nearby town, a bit bored and tired after the trip to Turkey that ended a few days earlier. Thoughts about of what is the point of all this and what to do next came to my mind. 

And then I saw an advertising poster with the text "The most enjoyable vacation awaits" - so cute, you always know how to cheer me up, dear Universe!

*****

Kõige mõnusam puhkus

Läbisin Tartut, natuke tülpinud ja väsinud pärast mõni päev varem lõppenud Türgi reisi. Pähe kippusid kahtlused, et mis selle kõige mõte on ja mis nüüd edasi. 

Ja siis nägin reklaamplakatit tekstiga “Kõige mõnusam puhkus ootab” - nii armas, Sa ikka oskad tuju heaks teha, kallis Universum!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...