neljapäev, 2. mai 2024

Millions of hearts

We flew to Turkey for vacation with a large group of friends, I visited this country for the first time and I was quite excited about how I like it. Immediately at the airport, a poster announced: "We have won millions of hearts."

It seemed a little arrogant and made me a little skeptical - I'm not like everyone else, those millions of hearts won't guarantee that mine will be won too.

*****

Miljonid südamed

Lendasime suure sõprade seltskonnaga Türki puhkama, külastasin seda riiki esimest korda ja olin üsna põnevil, kuidas see mulle meeldib. Kohe lennujaamas teatas üks reklaamkleeps: “Me oleme võitnud miljoneid südameid.”

Mõjus natuke ülbelt ja tegi mind pisut skeptiliseks - ma ei ole nagu kõik teised, need miljonid võidetud südamed ei garanteeri, et ka minu oma võidetud saab.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...