neljapäev, 6. juuni 2024

Progress

I had made many changes in my life and felt that the course was set right again. I renewed the polish on my toenails and discovered, to my great positive surprise, that the small bruises that had been there for a while (probably from a long walk in not the most suitable shoes) had disappeared. 

Why this surprised me - I have only had them twice in my life, both times when I wasn't going in the right direction, and I had read that foot problems are related to a person's subconscious unwillingness to move forward with something in life…

****

Edasiminek

Olin oma elus teinud hulga muudatusi ja tundsin, et kurss on jälle paika timmitud. Uuendasin varbaküüntel lakki ja avastasin suure positiivse üllatusena, et väikesed verevalumitäpid, mis olid tükk aega mu varbaküünte all olnud (pikemast jalutuskäigust mitte kõige sobivamate jalatsitega ilmselt), olid äkki kadunud. 

Miks see mind jahmatas - mul oli neid tekkinud vaid kaks korda elus, mõlemal juhul siis, kui ma ei läinud just kõige õigemas suunas, ning ma olin lugenud, et jalgadega seotud probleemid on seotud sellega, kui inimene alateadlikult ei taha elus mingi asjaga edasi liikuda.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...