neljapäev, 26. september 2024

The world is yours

I sold an apartment that needed renovation and it felt as if a a heavy burden had been lifted from my shoulders! And then right after the deal, I went on vacation to the Greek islands.

One morning, while walking relaxed and happy in a Cretan town, I saw a text written on the wall: "The world is yours.” Resonated with this pleasant feeling inside me too, that everything is in abundance and all the possibilities of the whole world are open.

*****

Maailm on Sinu

Müüsin ühe renoveerimist vajava korteri ja nagu raske koorem oleks mu ōlgadelt langenud! Ja siis läksime kohe pärast tehingut kallimaga Kreeka saartele puhkama.

Ühel ennelõunal ühes Kreeta linnakeses lõõgastunu ja rõõmsana jalutades nägin seinale kirjutatud teksti: “Maailm on Sinu.” Resoneerus selle mõnusa tundega mu sees ka. Et kõike on külluses ja kogu maailma võimalused avatud.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...