neljapäev, 19. september 2024

YES YES YES

I started to sell the apartment - or rather the demolished attic - but I was still a little worried if I was doing the right thing by letting go of this dream, especially when my friend moaned about how I could sell it so cheaply.

I asked the beautifully painted cards if I was doing the right thing by selling - the answer came to trust this feeling inside and ask yourself what is like a disturbing pebble inside the shoe, what is preventing you from moving forward and is it time to let go... 

Then I asked if I was selling at the right price - out of dozens of cards in the pack, the one with the big YES written on it decided to come, saying: YES YES YES. 

A more clear answer could not have been received!

*****

JAH JAH JAH

Hakkasin korterit - või õigemini tühjaks lõhutud katusealust - müüma, aga natuke ikka kripeldas, kas teen õigesti, kui sellest unistusest lahti lasen, eriti kui sõber oigas, et kuidas ikka nii odavalt müün.

Küsisin kaunilt maalitud kaartidelt, kas teen õigesti, et müün - vastuseks tuli, et usalda seda kripeldust enda sees ja küsi endalt, mis on nagu segav kivike kinga sees, mis takistab edasi liikumist ja millest on aeg lahti lasta… 

Seejärel küsisin, kas müün õige hinnaga - kümnetest kaartidest seal pakis otsustas välja vupsata just see, mille peale oli suurelt kirjutatud YES. YES YES YES. 

Selgemat ja ühemõttelisemat vastust poleks saanud saada!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...