neljapäev, 18. juuli 2024

Company

I used to love debating which was more important, the journey or getting there. After my first few books came out, I felt like I had arrived anyway, which made the journey ahead much more enjoyable. However, a new perspective was given by a meme where the panda asked which was more important, the journey or the arrival, and the dragon answered: "Company."

So beautiful. I agreed.

*****

Seltskond

Ma armastasin kunagi väga arutleda selle üle, kumb on olulisem, kas teekond või kohalejõudmine. Pärast esimeste raamatute ilmumist tundsin end igal juhul kohale jõudnuna, mis tegi edasise teekonna palju nauditavamaks. Päris uue vaatenurga andis aga meem, kus panda küsis, kumb on tähtsam, kas teekond või kohalejõudmine, ja draakon vastas: “Seltskond.” 

Nii ilus. Nõustusin.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Viva la vulva

I wandered in Central Europe on the Bratislava-Budapest-Vienna route, collecting new countries, cities and memories. I was taking the train ...