neljapäev, 17. september 2026

HAPPY LIFE

I was vacationing in Crete - alone for the first time - and discovered, to my surprise, that although I had thought things were great with my husband, being alone was even more enjoyable… and there were more men eager to pamper me!

One evening, I took the longer way home from a restaurant and bought a beautiful dress that had caught my eye earlier. The saleswoman packed it into a plastic bag with the words “Happy life” printed in large letters and handed it to me… It felt significant - that is certainly how I felt.

*****

Õnnelik elu

Olin esimest korda üksi Kreetal puhkamas ning avastasin oma üllatuseks, et ehkki olin arvanud, et mul oli abikaasaga tore, oli üksi veel meeldivam… ja poputavaid mehi rohkem

Ühel õhtul jalutasin restoranist koju suurema ringiga ja ostsin ära ilusa kleidi, mis oli mulle juba varem silma jäänud. Ja siis pakkis müüjanna selle kilekotti suure kirjaga “HAPPY LIFE” ja ulatas selle mulle… Tundus märgiline, nii ma tundsin jah.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW

After recovering from the removal of my fifth wisdom tooth, I was out for dinner for the first time and ended up partying in a karaoke bar  ...