neljapäev, 24. september 2026

LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE CREAM

One evening, while out for a walk during my wonderful holiday in Crete, I spotted an illuminated sign in an ice cream shop that read: “Life is like an ice cream - enjoy it before it melts.”

After dinner at my favorite restaurant, I had been served slices of watermelon, delicious ice cream, and raki - and indeed... in the heat of the Greek night, it had to be enjoyed quickly. And that is exactly what I did; I savored both life and the ice cream to the fullest on that trip.

*****

Elu on nagu jäätis

Nägin sel samal õnnelikul Kreeta puhkusel ühel õhtul jalutades jäätisepoes valgusreklaami, mis ütles: “Elu on nagu jäätis, naudi seda, enne kui see sulab.”

Mulle oli toodud pärast õhtusööki lemmikrestos arbuusiviile, imehead jäätist ja rakit ning tõesti… Kreeka kuumas öös tuli seda kiirelt nautida. Tegin seda, nautisin nii elu kui ka jäätist sel reisil, täiega.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE CREAM

One evening, while out for a walk during my wonderful holiday in Crete, I spotted an illuminated sign in an ice cream shop that read: “Life ...